The Town of Wilton has approximately 209 acres of developed recreation facilities. The Parks and Recreation Department also uses eight school sites for playgrounds and athletic activities which account for 165 acres. The Town's park system has 44 acres of developed land. Below is a list of those facilities and their use.
- Merwin Meadows Park (17 acres) - swimming pond, athletic field, picnic facilities, playground, basketball court.
- Middlebrook Multi-Purpose Athletic Field (7 acres).
- Post Athletic Field (4 acres).
- Allen's Meadows - Six Athletic Fields (four of the six athletic fields are on State owned property).
- Gilbert and Bennett - Athletic Field, playground (4 acres).
- Comstock Community Center - indoor recreation facilities, 2 lighted basketball courts, athletic field (10 acres), 1 baseball field and 1 soccer field.
- In addition there are 10 athletic fields, 4 baseball diamonds, 3 softball diamonds, one of which is lighted, stadium athletic field, all-weather track. The stadium and high school baseball and softball fields are illuminated for night events. There are also lighted fields at Middlebrook School.
- 12 tennis courts, 8 of which are lighted.
Wilton Parks & Recreation Department
180 School Road
Wilton, CT 06897